10. jul. 2010

Kids coming tomorrow!!!


Our last leader Elisa arrived this morning, so we started going over a lot of the practical information about the camp today along with the leaders and JC's, so that everyone is prepared for when the kids will arrive tomorrow.
We have been decorating some of the campsite and it looks really great if I may say so - we'll get some pictures up of it tomorrow, seeing as some of it is not quite done yet.
It's been really hot today, so after an awesome barbeque dinner, we all went to the beach and most of us went for a dip in the ocean. It was a really nice and soothing way to end a long day.
We still have a few things to prepare tomorrow, but we're certain that everything is going to look great and be ready once the kids start rolling in.

//Kasper

6 kommentarer:

  1. Your are all doing a fantastic job! As a parent I love to get small glimpses of what my son's world will look like the next four weeks :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Hi! Iam Andreas Mom, from the mexican delegation.
    I am 100% Cisver, and I am really excited that my daughter is going to live this wonderful and unique experience with all of U.
    I wish with all my heart that when the camp gets to its end she can understand why do I get so excited everytime a talk about CISV.
    THANKS FOR MAKING THIS DREAM COME TRUE!!!
    BEST WISHES.
    VERO

    SvarSlet
  3. I'm glad that we're able to give you guys some insight towards what's happening at the camp, hopefully you'll also be able to spot your children in some of the photos we'll be uploading after the kids have arrived.
    I'm trying to post every day, so to keep all who're interested up to date.

    SvarSlet
  4. Thank you all for all the great effort to make this camp a great experience for our kids!! I am so amazed with the good organization and the excelent job, all of you, are doing!!! Hope to have some photos soon! Thanks Again for everything your doing for our kids!!
    Hughs And Kisses. Vero

    SvarSlet
  5. Is it possible to show some photos from today?
    The Mundial Game is already over?
    Viva Espana !!!
    Greetings
    Lilla / Poland

    SvarSlet
  6. They're up now - been a busy day and even when it's over there's still a lot of work left for the leaders, JC's and staff to do, so updating as soon as I have a free moment in the evening (or night). ;-)

    SvarSlet